We are now accepting sign-ups for our 2017 Summer Workshops!!
- July 24th-28th (9-11 year olds)
- July 31st-August 4th (12-14 year olds)
- August 7th-11th (9-11 year olds)
- August 14th-18th (12-14 year olds)
What does the program involve?
Children ages 9 to 14 are invited to sign up. Each day, from 9AM to 3PM, kids will learn the basics of TV. Specific skills include:
- Operating a Camera
- Planning Out a Project
- Writing a Script
The program will include a mini field trip in town to film a scene or two. At the end of each week, there will be a showing for both kids and parents in our studio to get a look at the finished projects!
- Participants will need to bring lunch three days during the week, with WCTV providing lunch the other two days.
- The end-of-week showing will be at 2PM each Friday, with dessert served in our studio.
- Please let us be aware of any allergies or medications so we can plan accordingly on food and filming locations.
$125 per child
Family discount (more than one participant): $100 per child
Interested parents can contact WCTV Youth Outreach Coordinator Kaileigh Bernardo at email@example.com or call the studio at (978) 657-4066.
Our youth disclosure form is located here: Youth Release Form.
Here are highlights from last summer: